Friday, October 16, 2020
JOINT VIRTUAL MEETING
SOUTH FLORIDA AND TREASURE COAST REGIONAL PLANNING COUNCIL
(954) 924-3653; email@example.com
Council Meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m.
VIRTUAL MEETING ONLY
Please join this meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317 – 3122
TELEPHONE ACCESS CODE: 766-238-509
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
…..SFRPC Council Members
…..TCRPC Board Members
3. Chairs’ Comments – The Honorable Steve Geller, First Vice Chair, SFRPC and Council Member Michael Houston, Chair, TCRPC
4. Agenda Approval
5. Approval of Minutes – October 25, 2019
View All Guest Speaker Biographies
6. Future Water Supply for Southeast Florida (LECWSP, CERP & LOSOM) – Presentation by Terrie Bates, Principal, Water Resources Consulting, Inc.
7. Biscayne Bay Recovery Plan Case Study – Presentation by Lynette Cardoch, Ph.D., Director of Resilience & Adaptation, Moffatt & Nichol, Inc.
8. Southeast Florida Coral Reef Ecosystem Conservation Area Water Quality Monitoring Program – Presentation by Jamie Monty, Southeast Regional Administrator, Florida DEP, Office of Resilience and Coastal Protection
9. Florida’s Coral Reef Update – Presentation by Joanna C. Walczak, Administrator, Florida DEP Coral Protection and Restoration Program / Joint Resolution TCSF #20-01
10. Nutrient Reduction through Innovative Technology in Removing Biomass and Accumulated Nutrients – Presentation by Mikhael “Mike” Elfenbein, Delegate, Everglades Coordinating Council; and Nick Szabo, Founder, AguaCulture
11. Florida’s Water Challenge Update and What’s Next – Presentation by Frank Bernardino, Partner, Anfield Consulting / Joint Resolution TCSF #20-02 and TCSF # 20-03
12. Affordable Housing – Joint Resolution TCSF #20-04
13. Public Comment
14. Council Comment
Pursuant to Chapter 286.0105, Florida Statutes, if a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Council with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, he may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is based. Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to participate in this joint hearing is asked to advise the Agency at least 5 days before the hearing by contacting the Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council at one of the following: (1) 421 SW Camden Avenue, Stuart, Florida, 34994; (2) Phone 772.221.4060; (3) Fax 772.221.4067; or (4) firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please feel free to contact the South Florida Regional Planning Council at (1) One Oakwood Boulevard, Suite 250, Hollywood, Florida 33020; (2) Phone 954.924.3653; (3) Fax 954.924.3654; or (4) email@example.com. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the Agency using the Florida Relay Service, 1 (800) 955-8771 (TTY/VCO), 1 (800) 955-8770 (Voice), 1 (800) 955-8773 (Spanish).