POSITION: FINANCE MANAGER
The South Florida Regional Planning Council is seeking a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the management and execution of the Council’s finance function, including payroll, billing, disbursements, financial reporting, and cash flow monitoring. A full job description can be found here.
The successful candidate is highly organized and can work independently on a variety of projects and tasks. Specialized knowledge, skills, and abilities include:
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including proper spelling and grammar.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, CHIPS, BUCS and GMS software preferred.
· Knowledge of accounting reporting and control systems.
· Ability to work well under time-sensitive deadlines.
· Has high numeracy, technical and problem-solving skills; shows initiative.
· Possesses a strong attention to detail and has an investigative nature.
· Has analytical approach to work.
· Has ability to work as part of a team and is able to build strong working relationships.
Excellent benefits package available. Salary range: Negotiable. Please send resume to email@example.com or South Florida Regional Planning Council, 1 Oakwood Boulevard, Suite 250, Hollywood, FL 33020. Position open until filled. Smoke/Drug Free Workplace; EOE/ADA Employer.