Focus: Broward County
Thursday, October 6, 2016
2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Broward County Convention Center
Palm Room A
1950 Eisenhower Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Please join County Commissioner Quentin “Beam” Furr, County Commissioner Chip LaMarca, and County Commissioner and South Florida Regional Transportation Authority Chair Tim Ryan, along with county, state, regional, and municipal leaders, for an update and conversation about the Tri-Rail Coastal Link (TRCL) Project in Broward County.
Guest presenters and speakers include:
- The Honorable Richard Blattner, Chair, Broward County Metropolitan Planning Organization, and City Commissioner, City of Hollywood
- Isabel Cosio Carballo, M.P.A., Executive Director, South Florida Regional Council
- Bertha Henry, Broward County Administrator
- Francois Illas, Vice President, Corporate Development, Florida East Coast Industries
- Secretary Gerry O’Reilly, P.E., Florida Department of Transportation District 4
- Jack L. Stephens, Executive Director, South Florida Regional Transportation Authority
- The Honorable Francis Suarez, Vice Chair, Miami-Dade Metropolitan Planning Organization, and City Commissioner, City of Miami
At this meeting, information will be provided on the progress that has been made in Miami-Dade County, opportunities and challenges for Broward County, and important project issues that must be addressed to move the Coastal Link Project forward in Broward County and regionally.
While there is no charge for this event, space is limited. For information or assistance, please contact the South Florida Regional Council at 954-985-4416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.